A recipe of Brasserie Bristol: Baked langoustine tails with smoked rabbit filet and burnt celeriac, Roquefort mayonnaise, gremolada and mustard salad.
- Roquefort mayonnaise: mix 3 dl of soya oil, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon of mustard, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 50 g of Roquefort, pepper and salt in the blender.
- Burnt celeriac: cut the celeriac in thick slices. Cook them al dente in salty water. Cut cubes of 1 cm and colour them with a gas burner.
- Gremolada: mix 1 bundle of parsley with 100 g of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, zest of 1 lemon, a half glove of garlic and pepper and salt in the blender.
- Salsa of courgette, sour onion and chives: cut a red onion in slices. Marinate it in vinegar, cut in brunoise. Cut a courgette in brunoise. Shred the chives and mix everything with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
- Rabbit filet: Cook the filets in a smoke-pot for 8 minutes at 65 °C. Afterwards, colour them in the pan.
- Langoustines: bake shortly so that they stay glassy.